Awww! I love sink baths!! And what a beautiful sunset. It's cold and cloudy here. I'm sorry that you have to go to work next week! It is really hard to leave your baby!
So that's what it's come down to, washing the baby with the dirty dishes. poor kylee!! Just dont throw kylee & the dirty water out with the bath. kylee all wrapped up, is cute!! Love Grammy
3 comments:
Awww! I love sink baths!! And what a beautiful sunset. It's cold and cloudy here. I'm sorry that you have to go to work next week! It is really hard to leave your baby!
So that's what it's come down to, washing the baby with the dirty dishes. poor kylee!!
Just dont throw kylee & the dirty water out with the bath.
kylee all wrapped up, is cute!!
Love Grammy
Ditto what Wendy and Grammy said.
Love Auntie Pam
Post a Comment