Its nice that Grammy and Grandpa can visit (especially since they dodged this storm we have at least 10 inches here, Madison got about 6 I think)pftttt to Bonnie.Love Auntie Pam(ps I am finally starting to feel better today - someone told me it will be 3 weeks before I'm totally well)
Beautiful pictures!!! I wish there would have been room for me to stow-away on their luggage! I'm so jealous! Have fun guys!PS--And yes, they are missing quite the storm. I was told the ice was terrible. I heard that Fort Atkinson was completely shut down.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Its nice that Grammy and Grandpa can visit (especially since they dodged this storm we have at least 10 inches here, Madison got about 6 I think)
pftttt to Bonnie.
Love Auntie Pam
(ps I am finally starting to feel better today - someone told me it will be 3 weeks before I'm totally well)
Beautiful pictures!!! I wish there would have been room for me to stow-away on their luggage! I'm so jealous! Have fun guys!
PS--And yes, they are missing quite the storm. I was told the ice was terrible. I heard that Fort Atkinson was completely shut down.
Post a Comment