Thursday, December 11, 2008

Luau

Wednesday afternoon we all went to our first Luau ever! The baby slept the whole time in the sling (Thanks Wendy, best present ever!!!!!!) so we really got to all enjoy the night.


Those drinks were SOOOOO delicious!
I would post more luau pictures of the actual dances but the pictures didnt really turn out.

Of course, one of the beautiful hula girls
The luau was right on the beach...
Grandpa and Grammy had a great time~!
That coconut Josh is drinking out of is also a piggy bank.
Josh got picked to be part of a group of guys doing a little dance to bring the fish in.
My husband loves clowning around, so this was perfect for him

Isnt the view gorgeous?
Right when we arrived
Grandpa and Grammy had a flower crown made for Kylee.

Isnt she precious?
Kylee's shirt, right under the purple flower, says "Daddy's Girl." Why is it a lot of little girl's clothes say "Daddy's Girl?" Didnt Momma carry her for nine months and PUSH her out?
It rained horrendously last night and all day today, so Josh, Kylee and I are bumming at home. It actually rained so hard that a bunch of our stuff got wet...we dont have real windows here, only slats...so when the rain was pouring sideways, it made it in through the slats and our TV is now broken :( Anyways, Grandpa and Grammy are at Pearl Harbor right now so hopefully we will get to see some great pictures.

5 comments:

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

Laura,

This wasn't your first Luau. Did you forget the one we went to in Florida with mom and dad back in high school. Loved the pics though.

Dave

Anonymous said...

Cool pics. I liked the one of Josh bringing in the fish - sounds like he brought in the rain instead. I hope you can get your TV fixed.

Love Auntie Pam

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

I'm so glad that you like the sling!

You look wonderful! I can't believe you look so good after just having a baby! That is so not fair! (j/k)

It looks like you are having a lot of fun. I'll be anxious to hear about how the Pearl Harbor tour went.

Thank you for posting the pictures!

Love,
Wendy

The Kliber Family said...

Hey there! I love the pictures, especially the one with Mommy holding Kylee and the flower on her head. Priceless! Beautiful family!

Love Alex

Anonymous said...

Hey there guys,

All the pics are great and she is beautiful. Glad to here you guys are doing well. As for your TV, if you have renters insurance with USAA they will cover your TV for you. I know they directly cover laptops for that sort of thing.

Miss ya
Josh