Grammy holding Kylee. For the next few days, Grammy and Grandpa are staying at the Hale Koa Hotel (in Waikiki). They wanted to make sure no one got sick of each other on this visit so they took a few day break. So thoughtful of them! (although we arent getting sick of them)

I know I love it when Wendy posts videos of the kids, it almost makes it seem like you are there. So even though Kylee's not doing a lot at this point, still thought it would be cute to share what she is doing!
3 comments:
sweet!
Love you all,
Auntie Pam
Awww!! Thanks!! Video shows so much that pictures can't. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, a video is worth (and is, I guess) a thousand pictures. Thank you for taking the time to let us get to know Kylee a little bit more!
Love,
Wendy
LOVED the video!
Love, Carolynn
Post a Comment