Monday, December 22, 2008

Kylee's Christmas Pictures

While Grandpa and Grammy were here we took Christmas Pictures in some of the Christmas outfits Kylee has, and I forgot to post them.



This is the first outfit (to my knowledge) that Kylee was ever bought. Grammy bought it for her when she took me to Babies R Us in Madison, WI.



Well we had an exciting last few days. Our first floor bathroom flooded much of the first floor, continuously, over the last few days. I think I had a true Mommy/Murphy's Law moment when the maintenance guy came while my husband was conveniently at work. When he knocked on the front door and asked me to help out with something, Nash ran to the door and started barking/puking all over everything, and Kylee was in the middle of a nursing session and had finally stopped screaming for about the first time today. Seriously? Help? You want ME to help? Then the neighbors stopped by to drop off Christmas presents and enjoy the wonderful fumes from the dog and the toilet. So now I'm off to scrub the floors so my house doesnt smell like a Port A Potty anymore. The moral of my story...What a Lucky Husband I have~!
Tomorrow one of Josh's friend's who is getting stationed here flies in. Her and her daughter will be staying with us for the next few weeks until she gets military housing. Josh's parents also fly in this weekend, so I should have lots more Grandpa/Grandma pictures to post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, I love the Santa Hat ones.

HUGS on the Mommy/Murphy events. BIG HUGS!

Love Auntie Pam

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! One more cute idea I saw in a magazine was babies tucked into Christmas stockings (just waist down), asleep.

Sorry to hear about your bathroom... welcome to the card carrying club of motherhood, LOL.

Love,
Carolnn

Anonymous said...

Enjoy those moments, they'll only get worse, haha.
Welcome to Motherhood!
Love the pics, even tho i have some of those, & i miss her already!!!!!
Love Grammy