Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Grandpa is really tired here...but sleeping babies are so cute!
and doesnt Daddy look so happy?
She's been very alert today. I'm excited its great to see her looking around in amazement and just taking everything in. Sigh...these are the happiest days of my life...
baby girl loves her hands up by her face, hates being swaddled.
Does everyone remember when Tom Cruise went on Oprah and jumped up and down professing his love for Katie? Thats how I feel about Kylee!
Grandpa and Kylee.
Kylee's first time in a swing! She seemed to really like it.
Baby girl kisses...
We are getting ready to go to the Luau now, so the next post should have some great pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to meet her!!!

Uncle Josh

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

The swing is the greatest, cheapest babysitter ever!! (OK--Right behind Grammy and Grandpa)

Have fun at the Luau!! I can't wait to see pictures!! I'm excited to wake up tomorrow and see how your night went!