Monday, November 17, 2008

Spoiled

Nash is definitely a good dog. One of my friends loved him so much when she met him, a few days later she got him an early christmas present. He loved the toys so much he kept trying to get two of them in his mouth and played the whole night with them. She just came over to give the baby a gift and ended up loving Nash! If this is any indication of the generosity of others, the baby is sure going to be spoiled! Thank you Miss Carol!



Ok...we put up our christmas stuff a little early. I would do it every year if I could. This year, however, I was able to convince (make) my husband to put up stuff early because of the baby being due any day now. The weather outside is not frightful...but it is the most wonderful time of the year!


We had our 39 week appointment today, everything is still good as can be :) I cant believe she's coming any day now...could time GO ANY SLOWER? (say it like Chandler says it Carolynn)

Oh, and the best part of my day, the baby got her first real piece of mail! Cousin Alaina picked out a postcard to send to her new cousin and even wrote a message and drew a picture. AWWWWWW! (that definitely brought on the tears)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nash sure is a cutie, but where is your other cutie?
Christmas looks very pretty! Ma followed you. I put most of mine up this last weekend,as it's 3 weeks to Hawaii.
I was looking at Christmas doggy stuff, wasnt sure what sizes to get Nash & Bandit. So i didn't get them christmas stuff.
Nash would have been to hot anyway.
Love Ma

Anonymous said...

LOL! Could Nash BE Any Cuter??? OKAY!! (just like Monica) what can I say I'm a fan. I love your Christmas decorations... I almost started putting my own out but I couldn't drum up a reason near as good as yours so I had to resign myself to waiting. You look great; hang in there!