We had our 36/37 week check up today. All systems a go! We also had our baby shower today, where we were blessed with lots of diapers, recieving blankets, and clothes. As you can see, we had this at Josh's work, in the break room. Turned out pretty good for a hospital break room!
6 comments:
Once again, you look beautiful! It looks like your shower was a lot of fun! I can't believe you only have a couple of weeks left! I think I may be more anxious than you! (Then again, that might not be possible...)
You look absolutely beautiful!!!
Looks like a very nice shower & you got alot of stuff for the baby.
How about turkey day for baby rosebud to pop out??
Love Ma soon to be Grammy to yours
And here I thought it was Granny (like from the Beverly Hillbillies giggles - I'm probably gonna get killed for that remark.)
Nice pics again to share with us. THANK YOU!
Love Auntie Pam
Congratulations, looks like you had a great time and got lots of great stuff! How are you feeling? You look terrific as always.
The last couple weeks are tough, but hang in there, put your feet up, and try to do a couple things you can't for a few months. Oh yeah, and please be the baby paparazzi for us when she comes. :o)
Love & (((HUGS)))
You look wonderful. What a mom you will be! Let us know what you will need and or want.
Love,
Auntie Wackie
Hey, its either way now.
2 weeks before or 2 weeks after is the norm. You can go any time.
Please try to wait for Grammy, but i will understand if you cant keep them dang legs closed!!!!!!
This is the 14 day to your due date that i am answering too.
Love Ma
(((((((hugs))))))
Post a Comment