Josh caught me talking on the phone tonight, and laughed at me the entire time he took this picture. I know I still have 2 weeks to go, but like every other pregnant woman, I'm done. Out already Miss Thang.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow, you are really sticking out, Looking good tho!! Lease aint up till the Date it's up & that is Rosebud/ bowling ball's Date. What is the offical Army due date ? I know about the Nov. 26th, Nov. 29, Dec. 3rd & Dec. 7th. Love Ma
Have you heard the one about when your belly button pops out it's like the turkey timer?
Oh sister I know where you're at! Serenity NOW, eh? She's worth it, hang in there. You wouldn't believe the difference a few weeks early can make for a baby. Send Josh out for cinnamon ice cream and a new magazine and Sleep, if you can. Are you still working??
6 comments:
wow, you are really sticking out,
Looking good tho!!
Lease aint up till the Date it's up & that is Rosebud/ bowling ball's Date.
What is the offical Army due date ?
I know about the Nov. 26th, Nov. 29, Dec. 3rd & Dec. 7th.
Love Ma
Hey Laura and Josh we are freezing how about sending some of that warmth and sunshine! You look fabulous!
Uncle Ric and Auntie Jean
Are you sure thats a baby in there :) Looks like you ate too many watermelons this summer.
cute bump she will pop when she is ripened.
Love Auntie Pam
Have you heard the one about when your belly button pops out it's like the turkey timer?
Oh sister I know where you're at! Serenity NOW, eh? She's worth it, hang in there. You wouldn't believe the difference a few weeks early can make for a baby. Send Josh out for cinnamon ice cream and a new magazine and Sleep, if you can. Are you still working??
Love & (((HUGS)))
PS, is her room finished? :o)
her room is finished, i feel like we have everything we need (for now) and i'm still working to stay busy...just need the baby!
Post a Comment