


Grammy has been asking us to do these pictures for weeks. We had a bunch of people over to watch football today so spur of the moment we had a friend take these pictures. We plan on taking outdoor ones next weekend (cough...my hair will actually be done then, too, maybe even a little makeup on). You made it 37 weeks babygirl, and according to the Army you are full term. We cant wait to meet you! Can you believe at this time next month...she'll finally be here? Is that enough to make everyone cry or is that just me?I, for one, cannot wait to stop crying at every little thing. Ask my mom. I early voted on Saturday and cried afterwards. Was I always this emotional?
5 comments:
OH MY such beautiful pictures of Josh, Laura, and baby girl.
Hormones dear, its hormones. They attack after the baby is born too.
I love all 3 of you! oops 4 of you gotta include your first baby, da pooch.
Love Auntie Pam
Well, I guess these pics will have to work as your Halloween pics. They are wonderful, by the way! You look beautiful!
Leo did have a beret for his uniform, but took it off and dropped it part way through trick-or-treating and I lost it.
Love the pics!
Perfect, You 3 are beautiful together. I love the poses.
Rosebud will love you for this.
When she is 8, 10 or 24, she will love to see "me" in her mom's belly. notice i didn't put a teen age in there, haha.
Love ma
Definitely hormones. I cried A LOT watching sad movies. I had to avoid movies like "Old Yeller" or I would have dried out. My friend would have laughing fits (15-30 minutes) over who knows what!
Just tell Josh to run for cover! hee hee
Laura, love the pictures! You look so beautiful - motherhood agrees with you! I miss you! Carole
Post a Comment