Sunday, November 23, 2008

39 1/2 weeks







I feel great, just for the record. Besides being uncomfortable most of the time, I feel really great. And, I dont feel like the baby is coming anytime soon...but we'll see about that. I'm not the one who decides that. This weekend I have drill, so Josh has been hanging with the guys watching football. I got a new phone last night with one of the best digital cameras on the market, just so I can take pictures of the baby. So if you want pictures...let me know :) (Besides the grandmas, I KNOW they want pictures) Have a great weekend everyone, and here's to hoping she can make it to next weekend!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm pictures??



Of course we want pictures!

Love Auntie Pam

Anonymous said...

Pregancy makes you look beautiful!! Your belly is really sticking out. Glad your feeling pretty good.
(((hugs)) love Ma

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

You look wonderful! Glowing as usual! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Do you see my hand waving frantically in the air all the way out here in Minnesota? Pictures? Oooh, pick me! I want pictures, LOL.

You look great. Sounds like you're feeling pretty great too, here's a high five for that! Is anyone taking guesses as to when she makes her debut? Put me down for December 1st.

Love You.

Anonymous said...

AH a baby pool.

November 30

Love Auntie Pam

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

Josh said he put in for Dec. 4th.

Anonymous said...

Dec. 7th after 5pm
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Dittos on what Auntie Pam said! Being a watering can is totally normal for a pregnant lady. My friend Amy in the last month of her pregnancy would break out in laughing fits that she couldn't control over some silly stuff, including my very dumb jokes.

Laugh and cry away. You will do it for sure once you hold that sweet little baby in your arms.

Love, Auntie Jackie

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Laura and Josh! Hope to hear that your little girl is finally here when I come back on Monday! Sarah and her boy friend are cooking for us tomorrow in Austin -- Such a deal! Enjoy this beautiful time in your life, before and after. Today is Brenda Cockrill's last day at Whataburger -- She has retired! I already miss her. Guess you heard that the Home Office will be moving to SA next year. Never a dull moment around here....Janice