28 days until her due date! My money is on November 15th...Josh and I went to lamaze class this past weekend, and they do things differently then I have ever seen. Apparently the whole breathe fast philosophy (hee hee hee hoo) is out the window and has been proven ineffective. So I'll let you know if this new philosophy works...ask me sometime next year. Anyways, our baby shower is a week away, and we really are almost finished making the house our home. We are both SOOOO excited to finally meet our little princess, and we've finally narrowed the name list down to three! Praying for a healthy delivery and baby girl!
Me and my second baby :)


4 comments:
I gained 70lbs with my first baby... and I still didn't look that good! Hawaii looks good to you Sis! You look so healthy, tan, up-spirited... nothing like pale and exhausted of winter like I was, LOL!!
Praying for healthy baby girl to come safe and sound! Yep, that hee hee hoo hoo thing is waaaaaay overrated. My mother tried to get me in on that action during the final phase of labor and I almost knocked her out. Sweet lil me? You betcha. Not sure what they're teaching you, but breathing in my nose, out my mouth, (squeezing hubbys hand plain OFF), and focusing on one spot with my eyes really helped.
Love & (((HUGS)))!
I maintain the position that you are all belly! You do look beautiful! Pregnancy becomes you!
I can't believe you only have a month left!!! Don't worry about the name thing! We went into Alaina's birth with 2 names and like 4 for Leo, and then Leo's name changed again when he was a day old.
My guess for your date is November 21st at 6:30pm. (Hope your right though!!!)
I think I burned all my pregnancy pictures (kidding) but I looked like an elephant (unfortunately still do).
You look absolutely beautiful Laura.
I thought the old method of breathing was okay - in fact I used it on patients in my ambulance and it seemed to at least get their minds on something other than the pain.
Oh well, new times, new cute little babies, new methods.
Just remember JOSH - Laura may say a lot of things during labor - believe about 1/100th of it.
Love you all,
Auntie Pam
You still got a sense of humor, that's good.
Love the fun, relax pics.
Just try to remember when the pain comes, why it's coming. It will help knowing in a very short time.
Your beautiful baby girl will be here.
(((hugs))) Ma
Post a Comment