Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just another day...

Since I have no new pictures to post...I thought I would at least post something. We had our28 week appt earlier this week, and the baby is doing great, always has had a high heartbeat and moves around SOOO much. On Friday we had our labor and delivery tour, as well as set up our birthing plan and did pre-registration. I think we are starting a lamaze/infant care class in a few weeks. I start work on Monday, full time, working with Medicaid recipients as Hawaii is starting a new Medicaid program. Its a temporary project, they just need people to get the program off and running. It can turn into long term but as it stands (i.e. BABYGIRL) I wont be working after the project ends Dec.1st. I'm just excited to get out of the house and help provide and get things ready for babygirl! I say that now anyways...give me a week of working and I'm sure I'll be wishing I was staying at home again. Josh has been really busy this week in his new role, working late and trying to get things straight, and working with his new squad of soldiers.

This weekend we are taking it easy, not really doing much of anything. Or as my mom said, enjoying my last few days of relaxing until the kids go off to college. I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I know where I really want to be this weekend (read Wendy's blog for that) but I guess the fam will just have to have fun without us!

3 comments:

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

Thanks for posting "something"! Glad to hear that you are doing well and that Josh is settling in well at his new job. We wish you were here too!

Love you!

Wendy

Anonymous said...

you have plenty of time to rest & relax after the baby is here (HAHA)
now you wont be so bored.
((((hugs)))) from ma

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your job! When I worked while pregnant with our duaghter, sometimes it alone was my motivator in the last trimester to put makeup on, lol. I hope you meet a great group of people and hey is anyone throwing you a shower down, I mean over, there? Great to hear Josh is doing good with his new job too. What a blessing that transition came before babygirl! Oooh, laying around doing nothing, Aaahhhh. Take a nap while you're at it! LOL. Thanks for posting "something" Love you all!