Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back by popular demand...pictures :)

Who doesnt enjoy pictures of puppies? These are the puppies next door...about five months old now. Nash loves to play with them now that they are getting old enough to fight back.
Grilling with the new grill...enjoying the weather and the view.
Josh putting together our new grill/smoker. Right now I can smell the wood chips burning and it sounds like many of our neighbors are grilling as well. Getting ready to watch some (taped) Sunday night football.

Me and my lap dog...watching football. Although the Vikes did rather poorly (eh hem, QB TJ) at least the Patriots won. Now, to make everyone and their brother mad, I say "GO COWBOYS!"

3 comments:

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

Awesome! Thanks for the pics! You made my morning! Looks like you are having fun with your neighbors. The puppies are cute. I'm glad that Nash has some playmates! Good luck with starting work!

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I've got very similar pictures of hubby putting our grill together in Georgia too. I swear this Midwest girl had no idea you could grill out all year long. When we moved back to WI, he went out in the snow to grill a few times because we were in withdrawal, lol. But more than grilling all year, I adored the garage sale-ing all year the best. Just can't pass a good deal! What's up with the cowboys MN??? Love you!

Anonymous said...

cant wait to meet the neigbhors, they look beautiful. wink wink
Love ma