Friday, August 29, 2008

Wedding Pictures

Well we finally got our wedding pictures, so now I have a job to do! (putting together the photo album). Sorry I havent posted in so long, I had a lot of job interviews this week. I kept trying on outfits for my poor, unsuspecting husband saying "Does this make me look pregnant?" He didnt know whether to answer yes or no. After many unsucessful interviews (aka, your pregnant, your not getting the job) I finally did get a job and i start in a few weeks. As for pictures of the nursery...I'm getting to that. I broke a drill bit and a picture frame last night, so this weekend my husband is going to fix my mishaps and help me finish decorating. Now, onto more fun stuff!
My parents have an amazing picture similar to this one from their wedding. Their picture turned out really well, though.

The groomsmen, made to do a photo op in the middle of playing hacky sack. The guys had such a hard job that day!

Such beautiful girls...they are the best~! Anyone who can make a pregnant bride-to-be laugh is the best in my book.
The happy couple....minutes after being officially married!
Cant forget the parents! This one is definitely getting blown up and put in our living room.
Isnt that tree behind us amazing?
My hubby's favorite car...
Ha! Lets see Josh do that now!

Cant forget my bros!

Awwwwwww! I miss you baby girl!

This is my favorite picture from the wedding. I think she stole his heart!

5 comments:

Michigan Page Family said...

And I see a Bride in the background looking on like OMG! She is going to steal my man!

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

Beautiful Pictures!! And such a wonderful day! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

didnt notice bride in the background. she does look like "hey he's mine!"
The red/purple tree & green grass is perfect for your color scheme.
How perfect it was & fun!!!
what memories
Love Ma

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures - Thanks for sharing.

Love Auntie Pam

Anonymous said...

Awwww, what a great day. Our husbands have the same favorite car. I bet Josh can still dip you! Those trees were gorgeous; they'll always remind me of your wedding now. And how cute is Alaina in the last picture, she actually popped her foot up to kiss Josh? Awwww. Love you guys!