This is my 23 week picture. Or my 21 week. Or 22. Depending on who you ask.
Enjoy your weekend everyone! We are going to try to bring Nash to the ocean, again. Last weekend the beach we were told was dog friendly wasnt so dog friendly, with "no animals allowed" signs posted everywhere.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You look great! Good to see her grow. Did you take the picture at home? The exposed brick looks like Army housing if I ever saw it. We're excited to see pictures of your home when you've got it all unpacked at set up. (No Pressure!) Have a great time at the Ocean... the rest of us poor slobs will be at the mall; lol. Love you guys!
4 comments:
You look great! Good to see her grow. Did you take the picture at home? The exposed brick looks like Army housing if I ever saw it. We're excited to see pictures of your home when you've got it all unpacked at set up. (No Pressure!) Have a great time at the Ocean... the rest of us poor slobs will be at the mall; lol. Love you guys!
I think a "simley face" would look cute
Auntie Pam
OOPS
I think a "Smiley Face" would look cute.
I think I'd better learn how to spell.
Auntie Pam
awwww, you look beautiful Laura. Thank you so much for posting pic of your belly with Rosebud.
Love Ma
Post a Comment