Friday, June 6, 2008

Just livin the dream.....

So seriously....who knew that people were so mean to pregnant women? I mean, seriously, preggo emotions are already haywire, why would someone tell a pregnant women that they dont look pregnant, they just look fat? A fellow mom, too! So in honor of that specific mommy who told me that....I got this shirt! I cannot help it that I am in that stage where I dont look normal...yet dont look preggo.....I also cannot help it that I live for ice cream and double cheeseburgers. Its not me....its the baby!!!!!!!!!



These are pictures of our apartment in absolute disarray. I love moving time! Even though the Army movers pack everything for us, there are still strict rules about what we can take, and what goes in each shipment. Plus, the biggest shipment of all (almost all our household stuff) wont arrive in Hawaii until the end of July or sometime in August. So we have to sort between what we can fit in four suitcases, what we can leave behind, what we need in the express pack (arrives mid-July) and what goes in the big shipment.




Today is Josh's 24th Birthday! Happy Birthday Sweetie Pie....it's your last birthday before you become a daddy! We are going to Peter Piper's to eat pizza, dairy queen for desert, and then going to watch "Kung Fu Panda."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, no one should think your fat!
Everytime you walk past that woman, put that shirt on just for her! that would be funny
Love Ma