Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's Moving Day!

The day has finally come! Okay...its actually tomorrow. But since my husband wants to pack up the computer tonight, tonight is my last night blogging for awhile. Especially since the blog website is blocked at work (who do they think they are, anyways?). I'll do my best once we get to arizona in a week to give an update or even post some pictures. After 2 1/2 years of constant construction and not getting anywhere without sitting in traffic, and after sitting in a parking lot (aka the frontage road to our house) for 45 minutes friday night just to get two blocks, I have one thing to say --- Adios San Antonio! Go Lakers!

Oh, I have one last thing to say, and I cant wait to post the pictures. My awesome and very thoughtful SA girlfriends threw Josh and I a suprise Aloha/Adios party today! We went over to my friend Vicky's house to pick her up for a lunch date, and SUPRISE........backyard party in our honor! So thanks so much, Miss Vicky, Miss Alex, Matt and Eric for the amazing going away party. And the incredible food. You four have become very close friends of ours since we became a couple and will always hold a special place in our hearts. :) sniffle. sniffle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture, but who is it. Laura ? Josh ? or some strange woman ? Are all the prego pics going to be headless ?
Love Ma