Our last night in our apartment. Apartment spotless, dog cleaned, slept on the floor. But we are finally out of SA so no complaints. See the look of happiness on our faces? Our 14 hour trip to Arizona went great, Nash did so well in the car.Monday, June 23, 2008
Having fun in the Greatest State!
Hi everyone :) We are just hanging out in Arizona with Josh's family. And yes, it is over 100 degrees, but it really is a dry heat. They have very little humidity here so its hot, but not unbearable hot like SA. We spent the weekend doing barbeques, doing a Phillipines dinner, playing games and hanging out with his family. I know I'm having a great time but I cant wait to get to Hawaii. More pictures to come!
Our last night in our apartment. Apartment spotless, dog cleaned, slept on the floor. But we are finally out of SA so no complaints. See the look of happiness on our faces? Our 14 hour trip to Arizona went great, Nash did so well in the car.
Our last night in our apartment. Apartment spotless, dog cleaned, slept on the floor. But we are finally out of SA so no complaints. See the look of happiness on our faces? Our 14 hour trip to Arizona went great, Nash did so well in the car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love Nevada weather so I know what you mean about Arizona. We are back in Wisconsin but the humidity isn't too bad yet, but supposed to get more rain and storms the next 5 days.
Auntie Pam
Glad to hear your enjoying the weather. We are just now getting the mosquito's & boy are they bad!!
Love the pic, i just can't get enough of you!!!
Love Ma/ Grammy
Thank you for taking the baby bump pictures. I love them. By the way has Josh developed his baby bump yet?
Love you all!
Auntie Jackie
Post a Comment