Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This picture was taken right after I gave Josh his suprise 49ers gift. First, we suprised him with a 49ers rehearsel dinner (thanks mom and Carolynn!), a 49ers cake, a 49ers football card signed by Frank Gore, and for the Grand Finale...2 49ers hats, 2 49ers shirts, and an autographed 49ers picture signed by Coach Nolan wishing us well and congratulations. Whoever says giving is better then recieving was not lying!




Some wedding pics.... Plus, we had our second prenatal visit this morning and got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It took five minutes for the doc to find the heartbeat....so we were getting a little worried, but finally the doc found it at 170 bpm. Oh, and she changed my due date to Nov. 29th, so I am almost 13 weeks along :)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

stunning picture!! cant wait for more pics. awe, that must be why 2 alterations, your farther along than you thought. bet that was cool to hear the heartbeat of your baby Engstrom!
Love Ma

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

I love that picture! I will send you my pictures tonight or tomorrow. Congrats on hearing the heartbeat. It makes it seem so much more real when you hear the heartbeat. I'm so happy for you both!!!

Finally after checking your site almost daily, you posted again. Thanks!! You made my night!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm that sounds suspiciously close to your Uncle Ric's birthday. What a nice present for him.

Just wait until you feel that baby move around a bit. That is the coolest feeling. I used to rub my belly and talk to the baby.

Auntie Pam

The Hathways of Janesville said...

Sounds great to me a Army Brat born on a Marines birthday! Way to go girl! Love Yah!!! Uncle Ric and Aunt Jean

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! It looks fantastic. Congratulations again, Laura!! I'm glad Zach and I were able to come down for the ceremony. :-)
Love, Ian

Anonymous said...

I love the wedding pictures that you have up on the site. I especially like the one of the two of you on your wedding day!

I loved being pregnant especially when the baby started moving inside. I couldn't grab Eric's hand fast enough for him to experience the joy too.
Love ya,
Auntie Jackie

Anonymous said...

That picture at the end is GORGEOUS!!!! Love and miss you!

Gina